Friday, February 13, 2009

Fallen and can't get up

So it's been almost 2 weeks since I rode last, what will tomorrow bring? No rain I hope, I feel I should ride but in a way my passion has dropped off, other things crowd/cloud my mind to distraction. I'm not sure if my crash didn't cause me to lose some of my gusto, but me thinks it did. It doesn't help that my thigh still hurts, tho it doesn't seem to affect pedaling when I'm spinning at the gym. So I'll see how tomorrow goes and take a long tour of the neighborhood if conditions are decent.

3 comments:

Doohickie said...

On the one hand, if you need a break, take it. On the other hand, whether you take a break or not, once you get back on you'll remember why you love cycling.

popeye cahn said...

True words spoken...

Doohickie said...

Remember: everyone starts riding because it's fun! ;- )