Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back in the saddle...

Like all the kids say/text these days... OMG!

After 2+weeks of very little riding on a real or stationary bike, I like an idiot jumped in head first and rode a bit too hard to start. It wasn't long and I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I was out of breath and my heart was pumping hard, hard enough to cause discomfort. I slowed down to catch my breath and all but it wouldn't be long and then I'd find myself in the same spot again.

I'm going at it again tomorrow but I plan on taking it real easy. I'm glad I didn't plan on commuting tomorrow, I'd probably kill myself!

1 comment:

Doohickie said...

Every time I ride I cause myself discomfort, lose my breath and feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. If I've been riding recently, I'm used to the sensations. That's the only difference.