Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Get off my...

Ass.

Tell me, is it me? Or am I just a paranoiac with over active adrenal glands.

Why do women ride my ass and ya know it's not just mine, I see them riding other's asses as well. I just can't figure this out. I see an occasional guy doing this, but mostly the other sex. Guys typically ride your ass then tire quickly of this and just move on. Women on the other hand will ride and ride, like it's a challenge to ride your ass and that they like it or something or it has a purpose like cheese toast or sandals.

'Cause you know, at 65-70 mph, I really like someone sniffing my ass in traffic, it's a comforting feeling like brandy on a cold night with a fire going in the fireplace. Fun like liposuction too.

Women, what the hell is your problem?

No comments: