Friday, September 19, 2008

Summer's spell will continue...

Ah yes it's been now 3 months since getting the Kona (not officially, that was 4 days ago, I'm just now getting around to posting...), and do I feel the difference. I have more energy, strength and less of a gut. Not that I really had much of one to begin with, but I fit in pants I didn't wear 3 months ago but I bought at some time in the past. I'll have to try the suit I was married in, it stopped fitting right not long after Weston was born.

I think I'll keep this up for the long term.

I have now a something I can do without a problem, save for the fact I want more bikes. And that's a big problem, not only is it a money thing but more so a storage thing. With 4 bikes of various sizes in the house at any given time, the wife is scheming to make them invisible or at least least obtrusive. Adding one or 2 more would send her over the top I think, rather I know... But I really want another road bike... Hmmmm what to do, want to do...

No comments: